LL.M. programme applicants must submit their application no later than September 15, 2023.
As a rule, tuition fees must be paid in full prior to the start of the programme or chosen module/seminar. Upon receipt of payment, the student’s BSC account will be activated and registration will be complete.
The programme is geared towards the requirements of working professionals. Participants may decide to follow only part of the programme, opting for a limited range of modules/clinicals which correspond to their main areas of interest.
Students attending the programme, or part of it, are entitled to continuing professional development (CPD) points from the relevant authorities.
Admission Steps (2023-2024)
- Please fill in the application form and send it back to email@example.com with a copy of your
Highest degree and a copy of your ID/passport.
- You will subsequently receive an email confirming your registration.
- Your file will be reviewed by the BSC Board and the decision will be communicated to you by the
- Providing you were accepted, an invoice corresponding to the tuition fees will be sent to you.
- Upon receipt of the payment, your online BSC account will be activated in September 2023 and
you will have access to the documents provided by the teachers.
Should you have any questions, please contact Mr Thomas Nguyen, BSC Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org